Friday, March 27, 2009















So while Lily was off on spring break we took a trip down to visit my dad in Holiday, FL. near Orlando. We had a great time my only wish is that we could have stayed longer.














We went to "the happiest place on earth" and it was pretty happy, Lily really enjoyed everything they had to offer. I couldn't ride any more rides after the teacups for fear of losing my lunch and it was hot and my feet hurt. That's part of the experience I guess. What made it all worth while was the look of pure excitement on my child's face around every corner. One day isn't near long enough to have at Disney World, and I cant wait to go back for a longer visit.



We also went over to Clearwater and spent the day on the beautiful beach, it was great! Theres no humidity down there so what I'm used to as hot is nothing like down there, it was fantastic.



All in all we had a great trip and hope to return

soon my dad and Sue were great and we cant wait to see them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment