Friday, March 27, 2009

Lily's 7th Birthday


Yes, I'm aware that it has taken me 21 days to post this and so now I've got a lot to update the blogging world on.




Lily's Birthday.... still can't believe my baby is 7, she amazes me everyday at how smart she is and how fast she is growing up.




She had a fantastic b-day weekend. First was the party for the fam at Memaw's, everybody came and we had pizza and cookie cake and of course she received way too many gifts. She had fun and thats the point.
























That Saturday was her party with friends at the YMCA pool. I think the kids had a great time, I'm sure they were all exhausted they swam for over and hour and a half.
Lily had a great time and was glad that all of her friends came to swim with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment