Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Waylon Andrew Johnson


Hello blogging wold, it seems I have completely forgotten about updating you.... I hope to stay on top of this from now on, we will see.
Well, early last month on February 3rd our family welcomed our newest member, Waylon Andrew Johnson he came into this big world at 11:29 am at a impressive 9 pounds and 14 ounces. In the almost seven weeks that we've had to get to know our sweet blessing he has amazed and brought a new prospective to my life.
There isn't anything I can think of that could compare to watching your children together, Lily is an amazing big sister! She dotes over her baby brother, rushes to him when he cries, showers him with love, attention and kisses. He recognizes her face and voice now and lights up when she is around. His smiles and coos for her are precious!


I always new that Andrew was a fantastic daddy, his relationship with Lily has always been so sweet and special, she is such a daddy's girl. However, seeing him hold his son is more then I ever expected. It can be scary to hold a crying newborn, not knowing what to say or do to help, but Andrew takes it all in stride, just like a pro!



I'm so excited about whats to come for our family. Every day it seems we have become more of a family, closer to each other and stronger as a whole. I believe our little man has filled a hole that we didn't even know existed. The love I have for him astounds me, and the love hes brought to our family is just that much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment